As the SS Rotterdam is situated in the Port of Rotterdam, the Hydro12 organisers are working towards facilitating on-water demos of vessels and equipment. So you can learn about the new development of sensors, transducers, sonar and multi-beam equipment during the seminars and workshops – and see them working as well! It will be exciting to take part of hydrographic surveys being done with state of the art equipment at the occasion of this conference and see how the sea floor is looking like around the conference venue!
If you are interested to run a demo on water, please contact us for further inquiries.
Vessels which are confirmed to be available at Hydro12:
- RWS Noord-Holland – Scheurrak (only Monday 12 November 2012)
- Port of Rotterdam – survey vessel
- Braveheart Shipping (Nautikaris en Geometius equipment) – survey vessel
- Stema Systems (GeoXYZ) – survey vessel equipped with R2Sonic multibeam, laserscanning and INS
- Seabed – survey launch
- Geo+ (Kongsberg equipment) – Geo Cat